Arguably the most elegant and beautiful musical instrument, coming into popularity during the middle ages and Renaissance period. Harps vary globally in regards to size, this 22 string harp can be played on the lap and is perfect for beginners. The strings are coloured in accordance to the notes for easy learning and play. With a beautiful engraved design running down the side of the frame. Made from only top quality materials and sold at a very competitive price.
- Features: 36 hard nylon strings from DuPont | 31 sharpening levers
- Strings are colored according to the notes for easy play | Solid Rosewood body and Ash soundboard
- Frame is engraved with beautiful design | Beautiful white Celtic inlay on arms
- stainless steel hardware is used on this harp | Note range: C2 to C7.
- Tuning tool, extra string set and a padded gig bag are included